Fuss FS-RX2A Pro V1 Receiver Mini Traversing Mini IBUS / PPM / SBUS Signal
The FS-RX2A Pro Radio Receiver Mini Receiver is built for use in multi-rotor drones and is a 1-way receiver (no telemetry). It uses the extremely stable AFHDS 2A (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System) protocol, supports standard PPM output and has i-BUS support for up to 10 channels, In the world of racing drones. the requirements are for small and lightweight components. The FS-A8S receiver fits these requirements superbly, being only 12 x 15 mm and 1.0g.
Compatible Transmitter: All AFHDS 2A Transmitter, for example, FS-I6, FS-I6X, FS-I6S, FS-TM8, FS-TM10, FS-I10 etc.
1. Press and hold the Binding button, and supply power to the receiver, the green LED blinks fast means entering the binding mode.
2. Make the transmitter enter BIND mode.
3. The LED indicator become slowly blink means the binding succeeds.
4. Make the transmitter quit the BIND mode, the receiver LED indicator to stay on means receiving signal
Note: Failsafe only works on IBUS, not in PPM.
- Technical parameters: Value 3
- Model Number: Fuss FS-RX2A Pro V1 Receiver
- Remote Control Peripherals/Devices: Receivers
- For Vehicle Type: Airplanes
- Four-wheel Drive Attributes: Assemblage
- Color: As picture shows
- Material: Composite Material
- Tool Supplies: Cutting
- Upgrade Parts/Accessories: for Remote Control Model
- RC Parts & Accs: Connectors/Wiring
- Use: Vehicles & Remote Control Toys
Package includes :
1 x FS-RX2A Pro Radio Receiver
IBUS 10, PPM 8.
IBUS (out of control) PPM (no runaway protection)
12 x 17MM
9 × 7 × 1 cm