Hobbywing Skywaller-30A- UBEC
The SkyWalker Series is a budget-friendly ESC line that is mainly developed for Airplanes. Of course, they have the HOBBYWING high-quality assurance and will bring you max. safety and fun. They are suitable for RTF applications and beginners to increase their performance or have a simple start.
- Safety arming feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after the battery connected.
- Throttle calibration funtion: Throttle range can be calibrated to be compatible with different transmitters.
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, LED Program Card. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- Compatible with Lipo and NiMH battery.
- Timing can be changed to be suitable for different brushless motors.
- Full protection: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Max Speed:
- 210000rpm for 2 Poles Brushless Motors
- 70000rpm for 6 poles Bruhsless Motors
- 35000rpm for 12 poles Brushless Motors
Package Includes :
1 x Hobbywing Skywaller-30A- UBEC
|Input Voltage (V)||
2-3S Lipo, 5-9 cells NiMH.
2A / 5V Linear mode BEC.
|Burst Current (A)||
25A up to 10 seconds.
50Hz to 432Hz.
13 × 11 × 1 cm