Kyosho 32243HR-B MINI-Z MR-03S2 McLaren F1 GTR No. 51 LM 1995 RS
Kyosho MR-03S2 Mini-Z Racer Sports ReadySet w/McLaren 1995 F1 GTR No. 51 LM & 2.4GHz Radio
- MR-03 chassis is equipped with a special Sports 2 circuit board. Combines high performance and compatibility with all body styles.
- FHS 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 transmitter equipped with trim to adjust the optional light unit.
- In addition to the light unit, a special gyro unit (MZW431) can also be installed. Gyro sensitivity can be adjusted by turning the volume dial.
- Can be set to either narrow or wide tread by replacing the front lower and upper plates and steering tie rod. Of course the wheelbase can still be adjusted to suit certain car types. *Wheelbase change requires optional parts.
- Factory assembled with quality finish suitable for interior display.
- All MINI-Z Racer bodies can be installed. *Requires compatible motor case and diff gear assembly.
- Features unique front suspension (VCS) that delivers optimum camber change in concert with suspension stroke.
- Spring stopper can be detached with just two screws for easy replacement of coil spring on front suspension.
- A huge variety of parts for MR-03 chassis can be installed.
- Optional gyro unit can be installed (KYOMZW431 - not included). Adjust the gyro’s sensitivity through the volume control on the chassis.
- Specially designed for use with the included KT-19 transmitter, or optional Syncro Touch KT-432PT. KT-18 transmitter/EX-5UR ASF transmitter are not compatible with this model.
Length: 124-133mm (MM Chassis:125-133mm,RM Chassis:124-132mm)
Wheelbase: 86-106mm (86,90,94,98,102,106)
Tread (F/R): (Wide)61.5mm / 59mm (Narrow)56.5mm / 56.5mm [when wheel offset is 0]
Tire (F/R): 23.5-25×8.5mm / 25-27×8.5-11mm
Gear Ratio: 7.3,6.3,5.5,4.9:1
Weight: 135g approx.
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body finished with markings
- 4Ghz transmitter Perfex KT-19
- Parts set for changing front tread
- Front suspension spacer for adjustment
- 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion tools
- Spare wheel nut
- Tires and wheels included
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AAA size alkaline or NiMH batteries for chassis
- (4) AAA alkaline batteries for transmitter