KYOSHO PutEP FZ02L 1969 Chevy ElCamino SS396 BK
by Havoc Hobby
Original price Rs. 27,000.00
Current price Rs. 25,650.00
*** PRE ORDER.*** COMING SOON!! *** Special 5% Discount for the early birds.Now driving RC is even more fun.
Newly designed FZ02L chassis with realistic racing car body!
For the pure enjoyment of RC car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring slipper clutch, front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 260mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- “Ultra Scale Body” replicates the fine details of the actual body of the car. Kyosho took a step further in scale realism.
- New design shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis (FZ02).
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints realize superior reliability and durability.
- Belt mounting battery compartment allows various battery types to be used.
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss equipped throughout the drive system.
- Features KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- Includes completely finished body with color scheme and decals applied.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
Body Width: 210mm
Tread (F/R): F 167mm / R 167mm
Tires (F/R): F dia. 64x27.7mm / R dia. 64x27.7mm
Gear Ratio: 6.54:1
Weight: 1650g (approx.)
RC System: Syncro KT-231P+
- Completed chassis with RC radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Installed 60A waterproof electronic speed controller (forward/brake/reverse)
- +5mm off-set wheel hub (for 200mm width chassis), M4 x 22 wheel screw
- Hexagonal wrench
REQUIRED FOR OPERATION (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery for chassis (recommended: 7.2V NiMH battery)
- Charger for battery for chassis