Optical Flow Sensor Smart Camera V1.3.1 for PX4 Flight Controller With Sonar
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Optical Flow Sensor Smart Camera V1.3.1 for PX4 Flight Controller With Sonar, an optical flow smart camera. It has a native resolution of 752A — 480 pixels and calculates optical flow on a 4x binned and cropped area at 250 Hz (bright, outdoors), giving it a very high light sensitivity.
Unlike many mouse sensors, it also works indoors and in low outdoor light conditions without the need for an illumination LED at 120 Hz (dark, indoors). It can be freely reprogrammed to do any other basic, efficient low-level computer vision task.
The PX4FLOW (Optical Flow) Sensor is a specialized high-resolution downward-pointing camera module and a 3-axis gyro that uses the ground texture and visible features to determine aircraft ground velocity. Although the sensor may be supplied with a built-in Maxbotix LZ-EZ4 sonar to measure height, this has not been reliable enough over a range of surfaces in testing, so its readings are not used.
- Optical flow processing at 4×4 binned image at 120 (indoor) to 250 Hz (outdoor).
- Superior light sensitivity with 24×24 μm super-pixels.
- Onboard 16bit gyroscope up to 2000°/s and 780 Hz update rate, default high precision-mode at 500°/s.
- Onboard sonar input and mount for Maxbotix sonar sensors.
- PX4 Flow comes with the sonar already mounted and installed.
- USB bootloader.
- USB serial up to 921600 baud (including live camera view with QGroundControl)
- USB power option.
Package Includes :
1 x Optical Flow Sensor Smart Camera V1.3.1 for PX4 Flight Controller With Sonar.
1 x Connecting Cable.
STM32F405, 168 MHz Cortex M4F
752A — 480 MT9V034
115mA / 5V
16 mm M12
Pixhawk Flight Controller
6 × 5 × 4 cm