PANASONIC NCR18650B 3400mAh (1c) LI-ION BATTERY
Finding an Original PANASONIC NCR18650B 3400 mAh Li-Ion Battery is really a challenging task because with the just visual observation you cannot find the difference between Original and its Copy product.
Our team at Robu.in observed that many sellers in the market very indisputably selling the FAKE Batteries under the Original Brand titles.
Note: A newly manufactured lot of these batteries comes with a printed sticker over the battery name. we assure you that it doesn’t compromise the brand or quality of battery in any way.
After Importing and testing samples in our lab, we have differentiated the original and its Copy product considering our buyer’s satisfaction, for which we can guarantee the authenticity of the product and assure you that you will get what you pay for.
PANASONIC NCR18650B 3400 mAh Li-Ion battery is a genuine Powerful Japanese Panasonic battery rated at 3.7V. Generally an excellent quality, reliable Lithium 18650 battery that gives a consistently great performance and a high capacity.
This PANASONIC NCR 18650B 3400 mAh Li-Ion Battery is a single cell compact and powerful battery cell with 3400 mAh huge capacity as compared to its 18650 battery families. This Li-ion battery is very convenient to install in all standard 18650 battery holder and can be soldered in your project where 3.7 Volt with high capacity is needed.
The PANASONIC NCR NCR18650B 3400 mAh Li-Ion Battery (Original) is a source of power for various portable devices including flashlights, hobby transmitters, and receivers etc.
- Never completely discharge the Li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in the plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge a battery over 4.22V (another reason to use high-quality battery charger).
- Don’t charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After the battery is discharged-don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible
- The user should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries: in discharging, charging, assembly, handling, and proper Li-ion battery storage before use.
Orange Custom Battery Pack:
We build battery packs according to your specific requirement of Size, Shape, Connector type, Cell Type or Brand, and Battery Capacity. To order your custom battery pack.
- High energy density
- High working voltage for single battery cells.
- Long cycle life
- No memory effect
- Capacity, resistance, Voltage, platform time consistency is good.
- Good consistency and low self-discharge.
- Lightweight, small size
- Shape: Cylindrical Battery
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion Battery
- High performance and capacity
- Flat top to suit many devices fitting
We have a wide range of Li-ION batteries and chargers available at our online shop, Here is the link below to explore them for your convenience.
18650 Li-ion batteries
Li-ION Battery Chargers
1 x PANASONIC NCR NCR18650B 3400 mAh Li-Ion Battery (Original)
|Output Voltage (VDC)||
8 × 3 × 3 cm