PDB-XT60 with BEC 5V and 12V
Matek PDB-XT60 with BEC 5V and 12V Power Distribution Board have been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a 36x50mm, 4 layer PCB. It comes with an XT60 for easy connection to LiPo batteries.
Using BECs it distributes power from 3~4S LiPo packs to 6 ESCs, as well as providing synchronized and regulated DC 5V outputs for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
It also provides linear regulated DC 12V for powering Cameras, Servos, RC receiver, Flight Controllers, Video Transmitters, LEDs, etc. It offers an XT60 socket to connect the LiPo pack conveniently.
The PDB-XT60 with BEC 5V and 12V is a great package to get your Racing Drones powered up for racing.
Since this is an Open Source Power Distribution Board, there are many manufacturers who are supplying this product. We have picked up the best quality products from the market and tested them for their functionality. And finally selected best amongst them. Our product works exactly same as we have described above in the description.
- 4-layers and 1.6mm PCB
- Built-in XT60 Socket
- Total 6 pairs ESC solder tabs are fit for H or X type frame
- 5V and 12V Output LED indicators
- Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- BEC 5V output: 5V/2A (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
- Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn= 16V, VOut= 5V@2A load)
- Short-circuit tolerant: 5 seconds/minute
- BEC 12V output (4S LiPoly, 13~18V DC): 12V/500mA (Max.0.8A 5s/minute)
- BEC 12V output (3S LiPoly): =3S LiPoly voltage – 1V
Package includes :
- 1 x PDB-XT60 W/BEC 5V and 12V board
- 1 x XT60 male Connector
|Short Circuit Tolerant Voltage(V)||
9 to 18
|Output Continuous Current||
25A @4 and 15A @6
|Output Peak Current(for 10 seconds)||
30A @4 and 20A@6
6 × 8 × 2 cm