SE 100 GPS+ with GPX holder- Radiolink
The SE100 is a popular GPS module made by RadioLink. The module comes plug and plays with a cable to connect with the Pixhawk & APM flight controllers. It can also be used with most open-source flight controllers, such as the PX4 and iNav FCs.
Unlike some of the cheaper GPS modules on the market, this one uses genuine components. It utilizes a U-Blox M8N GPS receiver and QMC5883L digital compass, so you can be assured of reliable performance. When testing, we found it acquired up to 20 satellites outside in under a minute, and even managed to get a 12 satellite GPS lock indoors. Another nice feature is the flashing green status LEDs on top of the module, which make it very clear when a position lock has been established.
- High Positioning Accuracy: about of 50 centimeters positioning, and can be search 20 satellites within few seconds at open ground..
- Excellent Performance: 2.5dbl ceramic antenna design have enhances the ability to get an extremely weak signal even though interference by ideal filter..
- Top Configuration: with u-blox UBX-M8030(M8), 72-channel, MMIC BGA715L7 from Infineon, that’s better than single GNSS 7N..
- Built-in electronic compass QMC5883L (I2C port) with high precision, which same technology as Honeywell HMC5983. Support multiple positioning systems GPS, GLONASS L10F, QZSS L1 C/A, BeiDou B1, dual mode operation..
- Compatible with Radiolink Pixhawk Flight Controller, 1.89*1.6*0.59in, suitable for DIY drone, quadcopter, multi-copter, rc vehicle’s, etc
- Velocity Precision: 0.1m/s
- Max Height: 50000m
- Max Acceleration: 4G
- Sensitivity Tracking&Nav: -167dBm; Reacquisition: -163dBm
- Sensitivity Cold Start: -151dBm; Hot start: -159dBm
- Time to First Fix: Cold start: 26s, Hot start: 1s
1 x SE 100 GPS+ with GPX holder- Radiolink
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||
|Navigation Update Rate||
|Tracking Sensitivity (dBm)||
4.7 × 4.7 × 1.5 cm