SIM808 Bluetooth Compatible GSM/GPRS/GPS Module
SIM808 Bluetooth Compatible GSM/GPRS/GPS Development Board With GPS Antenna (Arduino and Raspberry Pi Compatible) is a development board; with SIM808 module which makes you able to use GSM communication and GPS features with your Arduino or Raspberry Pi. With this module, you can send and receive SMS; trace a location and you can even build your own cell phone.SIM808 module on-card functions as GSM communicator and GPS receiver.
The module is 5 – 26V power supply when the power supply is less than 2A the need for 9V This. Direct. Road power supply port for Another 3.5 – 4.2V suitable lithium for battery power supply. Computer debugging USB – TTL can be.is suitable portable. Two sets of SMA antenna port presented the GPS and GSM antenna. two sets of IPX port, easy to embed in the aluminum box to lead out the antenna. 1 way of TTL serial port, the GPS and GSM functions can be arbitrarily switched.
To use this module, you have to buy a Bluetooth antenna separately. GPS and GSM antennas are included in the set.
SIM808 GSM :
- Supports Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz, compatible with all 2G networks all around the world.
- Inner MT3337 GPS receiver, -165dBm precision, control on a same serial port.
- Earphone/ microphone outputs on a card or external 32-ohm speaker + supports voice calls with an electret microphone.
- Sending and receiving SMS.
- Sending and receiving GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP vb).
- UART communication with automatic baud rate settings.
- GPRS multi-slot class 12/10
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Comply with GSM phase 2/2 +
- Class 4 (2 W @ 850 / 900MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800 / 1900MHz)
- Support low power consumption mode: 100mA @ 7V-GSM mode
- Support AT command control (3GPP TS 27.007,27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports GPS satellite navigation technology
- Support LED status indicator: Power supply status, network status, and operating modes
- Working environment: -40 ℃ ~ 85 ℃
SIM808 GPS :
- 22 tracking/66 acquisition channel
- GPS L1 C/A code
- Precision: Tracking: -165dBm,
- Cold start: -148dBm
- Finding Location Time(typical): Cold start: 32sn, Hot start: 1sn, Warm start: 5sn
- Accuracy: ~2.5m
Hardware configurations :
- 1 Connect the USB-TTL to the UART interface USB-TTL SIM808
- Insert the valid SIM card to the SIMCARD holder.
- Connect the GPS antenna and GSM antenna to the board.
- Connect the power adapter to the DC044 Interface.
- Change the switch.
- Press the POWKEY button for 2 seconds, the SIM808 module will work and the other 3 LEDs will light.
SIM808 GSM/GPRS/GPS Bluetooth Compatible Development Board Information :
Package Includes :
1 x SIM808 Bluetooth Compatible GSM/GPRS/GPS Module.
1 x GPS antenna with SMA male connector.
1x IPX GSM antenna with SMA male connector.
|Input Voltage (Volt)||
5 – 26
|Input current (min)||
|Operating Voltage (V)||
80 x 50 x 14
10 × 6 × 2 cm