SKYRC GSM020-GNSS Performance Analyzer
Making decisions with your RC car or plane can be tough, and it’s even tougher when you lack proper information. Know the facts before you make modifications with the SKYRC GSM020 GNSS Performance Analyzer. This satellite-connected device records data from your remote control vehicle and records it for analysis. The analyzer connects with GPS and GLONASS satellite systems to read your vehicle’s speed, time, distance, velocity, acceleration, and G-forces, collecting all the data you need for analysis.
Deliver the data to the mobile app for easy viewing and tracking information in the field. Share features and send the data to friends for help in analysis (or bragging rights). The built-in 1M memory provides you all the space you need, overwriting existing data once it fills up. The rechargeable LiPo battery lasts up to 5 hours, giving you plenty of time to gather data during races or practice runs.
The system is compatible with RC cars, planes, and even rockets, perfect for whatever vehicle you prefer. Whether you need to track performance to plan your next mod or want to prove how good your vehicle is, the SKYRC GSM020 GNSS Performance Analyzer has the tools you need for proper data analysis.
- The GNSS Performance Analyzer supports GNSS(Global Navigation Satellite System) with GPS and GLONASS systems which means more satellites are orbiting the earth. The advantage of this many satellites will definitely improve positional accuracy by tracking two satellite constellations instead of just GPS.
- GNSS Performance Analyzer allows you to measure and analyze many aspects of your RC car & airplane’s performance using the latest GNSS engine (GPS, GLONASS) which gives you Acceleration, G-force, Speed, and Time, Distance, High, and Vertical Velocity. With its compact size of 40mm x 39mm x 16mm and internal antenna, it is an ideal choice for mounting on RC vehicles & airplanes.
- The 5 hours’ up-time on the built-in rechargeable LiPo battery can give enough racing time to RC drivers or pilots in the field! With the micro USB charging port, it is very convenient to connect it to a USB port or another compatible USB power source for charging. With Visual LED indicator, Data Share, Built-in 1M Memory, and Support both Metric and Imperial system of Measurement function.
- With the free GNSS PA App, drivers can track and monitor driving racing speed remotely from the Android or IOS device. The built-in BT 4.0 module makes reading data on the fly in the field. This performance analyzer definitely turns the dull data into helpful analytics to fine-tune for RC hobbyists.
- With tailored three modes for RC hobbyists. Drag, Track, and Flying, RC run or fight can be analyzed easily and visually. The GNSS PA App software automatically charts slope as time elapses. Saved runs can be read by the App, allowing analysis of average speed, maximum speed, and acceleration within the given time and defined distance. The meter can also be used as a speedometer and provides accurate logging of speed data.
- Item name: GNSS Performance Analyzer
- Brand: SKYRC
- Size: 40 x 39 x 16mm
- Weight: 38g
- App: Requires iOS 9.0 or above/Android 8.0 or above
- Battery: 3.7V 500mAh lipo (built-in)
- Charging time: About 1h
- Working time: About 4-5h
- 3 Modes: Drag Race/Track Race/Flying Mode
- Receiver: L1, 1575.42 MHz
- Update frequency: 10 Hz
- Antenna: built-in
- Sensitivity of satellite signal reception: -167dBm
- Operating temperature: 0 ° to + 40 °
- StorageTemperature: -10 ° to + 70 °
- Operating humidity: 5% to 90% Case
1 x SKYRC GSM020-GNSS Performance Analyzer