by Havoc Hobby
Out of Stock
- This pocket size tester screwdriver tests AC or DC voltage up to 500v by simply inserting the screwdriver blade into electrical outlets.
- Blade is covered with transparent insulated plastic for insulation proposes except mouth.
- Ergonomic handle made of cellulose acetate.
- Blade is made of spring steel which provide extra rigidity.
- Nickel chrome finished blade resists rust and corrosion.
- High grade steel shanks are heat-treated to provide strength against twisting and bending when placed under torque.
- Metallic Cap screw is used for tight all the components inside the Phase tester slot.
- Clip is used for holding the neon tester in pocket.
- Magnetic tip to lift small screw etc. from confined spaces or to hold the screw in position.