TAJ MAHAL 5194-ZD4
The ICONX models are amazingly detailed etched models that are fun and satisfying to assemble. Each model starts out as 4x8 inch metal sheets and you simply pop out the parts using wire cutters and follow the included directions to assemble your model. The Taj Mahal is a white marble mausoleum located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is widely recognized as "the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage". The model is 2.5x3.5x3.5 inches when assembled. Difficulty level: Moderate. No glue or solder needed.
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- ICONX TAJ MAHAL– 2 Sheet Model with a moderate difficulty level. Once assembled, dimensions are 2.5 H x 3.5 x 3.5 inches.
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions.
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed - collect and build them all.