AXIAL AXI90074T1 1/10 WRAITH 1.9 4WD ROCK CRAWLER BRUSHED RTR ORANGE
- Type: Crawler
- Length:17.8" (451.6mm)
- Width:8.8" (223.3mm)
- Height:8.8" (223.3mm)
- Ground Clearance:2.73" (69.4mm)
- Wheelbase:12.13" (308mm)
- Chassis: Full tube frame constructed of high-strength impact resistant composite plastic, new chassis design moves battery tray to front for easier access and better weight distribution, new lower rails and skid plates are narrower for added clearance
- Suspension: Multi link solid axle 4-link optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist
- Drivetrain:4WD Shaft Drive
- Tire Type:
- Licensed Nitto Grappler, aggressive large block tread design, foam inserts, Mounting Bead Diameter 1.9" (48.2mm), Outer Diameter 4.7" (119.4mm)
- Motor or Engine:
- 540 size motor, 35T brush equipped, integrated cooling fan
- Speed Control:
- Dynamite AE-5L 3S capable Forward/Reverse with drag brake, switchable between LiPo & NiMH batteries with a jumper, LED light controller with headlight/ taillight outputs
- Spektrum FHSS 2.4GHz STX2 2-ch with 3-position throttle limiter, steering & throttle rate and trim adjustments, high torque (151 oz-in) water resistant, dual ball bearing steering servo
- Tactic TSX45 high-torque metal gear dual ball bearing steering servo
- One 2-3S LiPo battery w/IC3 connector, or one 5-9 cell NiMH battery w/IC3 connector required(NOT INCLUDED)
- Compatible with selected battery
- Gear Pitch:
- Wheel Size:
- 2.12" (53.9mm) Diameter, 1.2" (26mm) Width, 12mm Hex
- Shock Type:
- Clear coated polished aluminum body oil-filled King shocks with precision machined pistons, pre-load tuning and ride height adjustable
- Molded polycarbonate with plastic grille and molded plastic inner fender wells
- Ball Bearings:
- Full set included
- Assembly Time:
- Less than 1 Hour
The Axial® Wraith™ 1.9 4x4 is a new, 1/10 scale, ready-to-run platform that delivers it all - technical rock crawling prowess and detailed scale looks. Take the wheel and take command over mud, rocks, sand, and through any kind of backyard terrain!
Strong tube chassis with forward-mounted battery position
Boatsides/skid plate for extra clearance
Chassis-mounted servo for a realistic look
Easy access to electronics, and adjustable battery tray
New body design with LED lights, and grille, radiator, fender, and V8 engine details
Spektrum™ Transmitter and Receiver
Licensed 1.9 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires on KMC XD229 Machete crawl wheels
Compact AX10™ transmission
AR44™ hi-pinion axles for added ground clearance
WB8 HD Wildboar™ driveshafts
Dual slipper clutch with 32-pitch gearing
At its foundation the Axial Wraith 1.9 4x4 is the first full tube frame chassis in RC, providing the durability you need for aggressive action on tough terrain. Refining the proven 2.2 Wraith chassis design, Axial improved the ground clearance for this version by reducing the size of its skid plate and lower rails. Boatsides on the skid plate improve handling by helping the vehicle slip through and past obstacles.
Your battery mounts at the front of the chassis, for easy access and to provide the best weight distribution for aggressive climbing. For scale looks, Axial moved the servo off the top of the axle and onto the chassis - just as a full-size truck has its steering box located on the frame.
The Wraith 1.9 truck's drivetrain uses a powerful brushed 540 motor to turn its proven front and rear, single piece AR44™ axles. The pinion gear is 6mm above center, raising the ground clearance and improving driveshaft angles. Axial boosts the overall strength with metal gear construction; large, flex-reducing load bearings; increased gear surface contact; and a gear ratio that's optimized to reduce torque twist.
Adjustable oil-filled, coil over shocks allow you to tune dampening for the best handling on any track. Molded from durable S30 compound, the officially licensed Nitto Grappler tires have a large block tread that gets excellent bite on a wide range of surfaces.
The Wraith 1.9 truck looks ready to climb mountains even when it's standing still. At the front end of its polycarbonate body you'll find a molded plastic grille, radiator detail, and two large, LED-equipped headlights. Raise the hood and you'll see a replica V8 engine tucked in front of the chassis battery mount. That V8 isn't just for show. It's also a rugged receiver box that guards the model's Spektrum™ SRX200 receiver from water, dust, and debris.
The Axial Wraith 1.9 RTR comes factory-assembled and requires only a battery pack with IC3™ connector, compatible battery charger, and four AAs for the included Spektrum 2.4GHz transmitter. It's easy enough for new RC hobbyists, with the design sophistication to take experienced drivers on incredible adventures far beyond the end of the road.
What's in the Box?
(1) Axial Wraith 1.9 1/10 4WD RTR with:
(1) Spektrum™ SRX200 Receiver (installed)
(1) Tactic® TSX45 Metal Gear Servo (installed)
(1) Axial® 35T Electric Motor (installed)
(1) Dynamite® Electronic Speed Control with Drag Brake (installed)
(1) Spektrum™ STX2 Transmitter
(1) Product Manual