HAPPYMODEL SPEKI+MICRO 2.4GHZ RECEIVER-DSM2/DSMX/SRXL BUILT IN PA AND RSSI TELEMETRY
Happymodel Speki+ Micro 2.4GHz Receiver - DSM2/DSMX/SRXL Built-in PA and RSSI Telemetry
- Brand: Happymodel
- Model Name: Speki+
- Weight: 1.2g
- Dimension: 20mm*12.4mm*5mm
- Support protocol: DSM2/DSMX
- Output Signal configuration: SRXL(Set Spektrum2048/SRXL for the serial receiver provider)
- Antenna connector: I-PEX MHF3
- Antenna length: 70mm
- Input voltage: 3.6v~13v
- Input current: 100ma
- Channels: Max12ch(usually channel 12 is used for RSSI)
- Telemetry output:
- For the radio transmitter which comes with Opentx and equipped with DSM2/DSMX module, the RSSI display as the value of Hold from the radio screen. And the input voltage is display as the value of A2 .
- Sensitivity: -101dBm
- Output Power(telemetry): 18dBm
- Press and hold the bind button of the receiver, then power on for the Speki+ receiver.(Usually, we can connect the receiver to the flight controller, and plug the usb to power up the receiver)
- The Red LED start to blinking fast, this indicates the receiver is in bind mode
- Make your radio transmitter get into bind mode. If the red LED on the receiver turned off , this indicate bind is successful then quit bind mode for the radio transmitter
- The red LED on the Speki+ receiver is solid, now the radio transmitter and the receiver are working fine.
Make sure the “Telemetry” enabled from the Betaflight Configurator, otherwise the receiver will not work.
Please set AUX8 for the RSSI Channel
The receiver signal should be connected to the idle port and enable Serial_rx for this UART port. If you connect to TX1 then you should enable serial_rx for UART1.