SANWA 2.4GHz - FHSS-3 RX 10 CHANNEL
The 92104 10-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-3 Receiver is one of the smallest 10-channel receivers ever offered in the hobby industry. This receiver is comparable in size to the SANWA / Airtronics 92824 8-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-1 receiver.
Use the 92104 10-Channel receiver with your SANWA / Airtronics FHSS-3 compatible transmitter to take advantage of the Safety Link feature, adjustable Receiver Battery Voltage Fail Safe and the extremely high frame rate this receiver offers.
When used with your SANWA / Airtronics FHSS-3 compatible transmitter, you will feel more connected than ever to your model!
In standard Airtronics fashion, this receiver features a push-button binding procedure, dual antennas for easy installation and flexibility, and it's all packed in a small, lightweight setup. This receiver is ideally suited for all types of aircraft and helicopters. All SANWA / Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-3 aircraft receivers now have a Nominal Input Voltage rating of 4.8v ~ 7.4v.
- One-Touch Binding
- Dual Receiver Antennas
- High Frame Rate, Low Latency FHSS-3 Technology
- Nominal Input Voltage Up to 7.4v Allows Use of 7.4 Volt Servos
- Frequency/Modulation Type: 2.4GHz/FHSS-3
- Nominal Input Voltage: 4.8v ~ 7.4v
- Weight: .53oz (15.0gr) with Case Dimensions: 1.95 x 1.05 x 0.60in (49.5 x 26.7 x 15mm)
- Fail Safe Support: Yes (All Channels Programmable)
- Receiver Battery Voltage Fail Safe: Yes (3.8v ~ 4.6v Adjustable)