ST460 Hexacopter Frame
Constructed from quality materials, the ST460 was designed as a versatile and economical alternative for the RC hobbyist. A combination of a glass fiber main frame and super durable arms made from polyamide nylon come together to bring you years of flying enjoyment.
It is ARF Frame Only version.
Assembly is a piece of cake with pre-threaded sleeves for all of the frame bolts, so no lock-nuts are required. It utilizes one size of bolt for the entire build, making the hardware very easy to keep in order and only requiring one size of hex wrench to assemble.
The ST460 enables you to easily mount the Freebirds gimbal and a GoPro to the underside with its multiple mounting tabs. There is no need to add extra mounting brackets to be able to enjoy taking aerial photos or video.
This sturdy hex copter frame includes a special housing for your flight controller. It also features colored arms (2 white and 4 yellow) which are great for orientation. It helps to keep you flying in the right direction without the need for different colored propellers or LED lights.
- Built from quality aluminum and polyamide nylon.
- Pre-threaded for all of the frame bolts.
- Colored arms for orientation to keep you flying in the right direction.
- Large mounting tabs on main frame bottom plate for easy camera mounting.
- Special flight controller housing.
- Easy assembly.
- Motor to Motor Diameter DistanceG460mm
- Empty Frame Weight:490g
- Takeoff Weight:1000g