ZOHD VC400 CAMERA SYSTEM FOR FPV RC
by Havoc Hobby
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
ZOHD VC400-CP AIO 5.8GHz 400mW Camera System for FPV RC Airplane
- 3-in-1 AIO integrated design, with a camera, VTx, and antenna, ultra-lightweight and small size, the best solution for light-weight airplanes.
- With OSD to show Power-on time and Input Voltage, so you can know how long you can keep flying.
- Default JST plug and up to 25cm power cable, longer enough for most small size airplanes.
- Up to 2.5km video transmission range on 400mW.
- Wide voltage input from 7-28V, safe for all kinds of battery or BEC input.
- With customized ve1cro strap to hold the camera and EVA foam for anti-vibration.
- Switchable between 0.1mW / 25mW / 200mW / 400mW.
- Optional Clover / Dipole antenna for different airframes and flight mode (for straight-line flights or flying around).
- 8Ghz VTx with 40 racing channels.
- Allows you to display customized Call Signs.
- The power cable was soldering and fixed by silica glue, solid even in a crash.
- Input voltage: 7-28V
- Frequency band: 5.8GHZ
- Video format: NTSC
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Antenna connector: Clover / Dipole
- Field of View: 120 degrees
- Size: 24*15*10mm
- Weight: 8g
- Output power: 0.1mW / 25mW / 200mW / 400mW
- Operating current: 90mA (0.1mW) 150mA (25mW) 270mA (200mW) 360mA (400mW)
- Product Weight: 8g
- Product Size(L x W x H): 24 x 15 x 10mm